Westwood Professional Services, Inc.
Westwood Professional Services, Inc. is seeking a Geospatial Technician to join our team. This position will assist Professional Surveyors with CAD production, survey research, boundary analysis, exhibit preparation, legal description preparation, and survey computations
• Assisting Professional Surveyors with CAD production, survey research, boundary analysis, exhibit preparation, legal description preparation, and survey computations
• Processing of raw field data through Trimble Business Center and Civil 3D
• Perform QA/QC checks
• Coordinate and work with field crews and other office staff
• Ensures division, regional, and company values, policies and practices are consistently followed within the survey service
• Lead by example – display solid judgment, good values, trust, honesty, openness, and professionalism
• Strong listening, writing, and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of ALTA surveys, boundary analysis, topographic surveys, preparation of exhibits and legal descriptions, plat preparation, and field crew prep.
• Ability to operate AutoCAD Civil 3D for production activities.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, support project coordination, and interact with other design services.
• Full use of Microsoft Office.
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment that is in growth mode.
Westwood Professional Services Inc. (Westwood) was established in 1972 and has since become a leader in many of the markets it serves. Westwood is a full-service, multidiscipline professional engineering firm and serves wind, solar, power delivery, residential and commercial development, and public infrastructure clients and their projects from multiple offices across the U.S.
In 2021, Zweig Group ranked Westwood nationally at # 4 and #21 respectively on its Hot Firms and Best Firms to Work for lists. Zweig also awarded Westwood two national 2nd place awards for Marketing Excellence. Westwood also ranked consistently higher four years in a row on the Engineering News Record (ENR) list as a leading design firm in the country. The firm consistently ranks on industry top 25 lists and receives recognition for its involvement on award-wining projects nationwide.
Westwood provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We believe that diverse backgrounds strengthen our business. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Software Powered by iCIMS